GRAY is the trading name of Formwork (Consulting) Ltd. Registered in England with company number 10737219
VAT Registration Number: 269744845
RIBA Membership Number: 10300915
RIBA Chartered Practice Number: 20036874
ARB Registration Number: 064891D
Registered Office: 11 Ormanton Road, London SE26 6RB
In these terms and conditions, the word “Site” shall mean the GRAY website and the phrase “the Service” shall mean the services and facilities made available through the Site.
These terms and conditions of use, and your use of the Site and/or the Service, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in connection with all matters relating thereto.
GRAY seeks to ensure that all the material on this Site is accurate and up to date. Nonetheless, the content of the Site is provided without any warranty or responsibility. You should not make significant decisions based on the information provided on this Site without obtaining appropriate independent advice.
GRAY —to the extent permissible by law— excludes all liability which may arise from your use of or reliance on the content of this Site or any linked website.
This Site may have links to other websites. GRAY is not responsible for the contents of, nor does it warrant the accuracy or reliability of any material appearing on, any linked website. A link on this Site to another website does not imply any kind of endorsement or recommendation of that website.
The copyright in the contents of this Site is owned by GRAY except where explicitly stated otherwise.
For copies of our policies and procedures, including those listed below, please contact the studio at email@example.com
Equality Diversity & Inclusion
Health & Safety
Anti-bribery & Corruption
This policy outlines how this website sets cookies on your computer.
What are cookies
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Performance and analytics
These cookies help us to analyse activities on our Sites, and on other sites where we post content, to improve and optimise the way our Sites work. For example, we may use these types of cookies to ensure that visitors can easily find the information they are looking for on our Sites by counting the number of visitors and how they move around our Sites when they are using them. These cookies also help us measure the performance of our advertising campaigns to help us optimise our Sites’ content for those who engage with our advertising.
Marketing and advertising
Cookies and other technologies record your online activities, including your visits to our Sites, the pages you have visited, and the links and advertisements you have clicked. This is helpful to us because:
It allows us to make the content more relevant to you. It allows us and our service providers to deliver advertisements or other communications to you that are designed to be more relevant to you. We and our service providers and partners may also append other data to information collected by these cookies, including information obtained from third parties, and share this information with third parties for the purpose of delivering relevant advertisements to you.
If you register on one of our Sites, or otherwise provide us with your personal data, we may associate that information with other information we collect from or about you or that you provide, information regarding your use of our Sites, or information we receive from or about you from third parties. We will use this combined data for marketing and analytics purposes.
Third party cookies
How you can contact us
If you have any queries about this privacy notice or how we use your personal data, you can contact us by email or post.
Although care is taken to check and test material at all stages of production, GRAY cannot accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur whilst using material derived from this Site, howsoever caused.
• GRAY Careers
• Equal Opportunities
How we collect your personal data
Your personal data may be collected by us in a number of ways, including:
• through our provision of services to you, your employer or the organisation you represent;
• during the course of dealings with you for or on behalf of a client;
• when you provide us with information in relation to your attendance at any hosted events;
• when you provide information to us by filling in forms on this web site;
• when you contact us, for example, to enquire about our services or to apply for a job;
• when we collect publicly available information about you or your business (including through electronic data sources); and
• when we collect your personal data from our clients, consultants, suppliers and other advisers.
The type of personal data that we may collect
The categories of your personal data that we may collect includes the following:
• Contact details (including names, postal addresses, email addresses and telephone numbers);
• Professional information such as job titles, previous roles, and professional experience and qualifications;
• Where you provide the information to us, information concerning your interests both business and personal;
• Details regarding your attendance at our events, training events and CPDs (Continuous Professional Development);
• Details of your visits to our website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, and web logs;
• Images captured by our office cameras (including CCTV) and images or footage for office or project promotion;
• Where you provide it to us, sensitive personal data such as health and ethnicity data. For example, in your application for employment with us. For more information see below.
Use of personal information
We process personal information about you for the following purposes:
• To provide you with information and services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you as permitted under applicable law;
• To improve the content and methods of delivery of our website;
• To maintain and develop our relationship with you;
• For research, planning, service development, security or risk management;
• To carry out services we have agreed to provide to you;
• To allow you to use or access secure areas of our website;
• To help us monitor our commitment to equality and diversity and to consider your application to join us;
• To comply with legal and professional obligations; and
• To disclose your information as set out below.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. When we collect contact information from you (for example, when you provide us with your business card or when you are the person instructing us on behalf of your employer), we may add your details to our contacts database and to our mailing lists. You can exercise the right at any time by sending us an email firstname.lastname@example.org
Transfer and use of your personal information
We do not sell on or rent out the information collected via our website, or otherwise provided to us. We may disclose your information to third parties in the following circumstances:
• We are under a legal, regulatory or professional obligation to do so (for example, in order to comply with anti-money laundering requirements);
• You have consented to us sharing your information in this way;
• It is relevant in the circumstances to disclose the information to our website service providers such as hosting, storage fulfilment and disaster recovery, subject to appropriate technical systems and on a limited use basis only;
• If we believe your use of our website has violated or may violate any law, regulation or if we believe you are or may be a threat to safety, security, property, interests or rights of us or others;
• In a merger, acquisition, change of control, joint venture or other business combination involving GRAY;
• If we use a third party service provider to provide services that involve data processing, translation, technology, research, banking and payment, client contact, data entry and processing, litigation support, marketing and security services and other similar services;
• In order to investigate or respond to or resolve problems or inquiries or defend our interests (including, but not limited to, professional indemnity insurers, brokers, auditors and other professional advisors).
GRAY, and some of the third parties with whom we share information, may be located outside your country or the country from which the data is provided. Those countries to which your data may be transferred may not have well developed data protection legislation. However, for the processing of your data we will at all times ensure a data protection level equal to the one in the European Economic Area.
Using the internet to collect and process personal information necessarily involves the transmission of information on an international basis. The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure; any transmission is at your own risk. Although we do our best to protect personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to this web site or otherwise sent to us electronically. Once we have received your information, we will use appropriate procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
If you are an employee and/or have a username and password and suspect that someone else may be using them, you should stop using both and notify us immediately.
It is our policy to virus check documents and files before they are posted on any website. However, we cannot guarantee that documents or files downloaded from our website will be free from viruses and we do not accept any responsibility for any damage or loss caused by any virus. For your own protection, you should use virus-checking software when using our website. You must not post or provide to us via any website any document or file which you believe may contain a virus. You must virus check any document or file which you intend to post or provide to us via any website.
Access to, updating and correcting your information
The privacy laws of some countries give individuals the right to access and amend their personal information. If you would like to request a copy of your information or would like to change the information, we hold about you, please contact us.
We want to ensure that your information is accurate and up to date. If any of the information that you have provided to us changes, for example if you change your email address or name, please let us know the correct details by sending an email to your GRAY contact or email@example.com
You may ask us, or we may ask you, to correct information you or we think is inaccurate, and you may also ask us to remove information which is inaccurate.